A Financial Trader with an interest in a range of markets including Stock Indices, Forex, Commodities, Shares, Options, Exchange Traded Funds and Bonds. Also writes a blog & articles covering a range of topics such as personal motivation, career development and insights into trading & investing in global financial markets.
- Conducting technical analysis to evaluate short, medium & long-term trade and investment opportunities.
- Conducting fundamental analysis to ensure that a stock or financial instrument meets the set criteria to be considered for a trade or investment.
- Evaluating macro economic factors, outlook and opportunities for long-term trade positions.
- Pre-defining capital to be put at risk and evaluating trade position sizing to meet risk and capital management requirements.
- Identifying undervalued and overvalued prices in Shares, Commodities, Options, ETFs and Forex.
- Monitoring market movements and adjusting Stop Orders and Limit Orders accordingly.
- Analysis of micro-economic developments which may present opportunities or affect existing trade positions.
- Monitoring & evaluating overall portfolio risk exposure and ensuring that all open trade positions stay within the parameters stipulated by proprietary risk management models